A commitment to help leaders and coaches to create change that is deep and sustainability is at the core of our coach training. Achieved through a process of heightening awareness and deepening learning, this differs from other coaching methodologies that employ a tactical or remedial approach more useful in trouble-shooting and problem solving. Through deep and focused coaching conversations a shift from contextual-awareness to self-awareness is created uncovering how meaning is constructed. The result: A greater understanding of what really matters most and truly aligns with their intention. Armed with this emerging understanding a clear path is created along with the ability to hold themselves accountable to what they want to achieve.
Coaching is distinctive in nature and set apart from other interventions because it is based solely on the needs of the person being coached, and it uses a clearly defined process throughout the interaction. Both a science and an art, coaching helps people develop potential that is already present, but not yet fully manifested.
- Understanding how coaching is different from consulting, training and counseling
- Learn when to apply tactical and transformative coaching
- Understand how coaching evokes excellence in others through horizontal and vertical learning
- Apply the power of noticing to encourage reflective learning
- Learn the formula for Sustainability: Alignment + Action + Accountability
- Acquire a new paradigm shift from a solving mindset to a creating mindset
- Moving Forward: Roadmap to ICF Credential